I suggest you try the following steps:
1. Please refer to this: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/pc_ie_intro
2. You can run
Internet Explorer (No Add-ons) to troubleshoot the issue.
1. Open Start Menu, then click all programs, select Accessories, open the system tools;
2. Right-click Internet Explorer(No Add-ons), run as Administrator.
3. Turn off protected mode
1. Click on Tools on the menu
bar, and Internet Options
2. In the Security tab, Uncheck the Enable Protected Mode box, and click on Apply.
3. Reset Internet Explorer settings and see how it works.
4. Test issue in
Clean Boot mode and Safe Mode with networking
Hope this helps
TechNet Community Support
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.
Would you like to participate?