none
How to add attributes using certsrv page RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

i managed to add: DNS,Mail,IP and more, but stuck with this one

Other Name: 1.3.6.1.4.1.311.25.1 = ac 4b 29 06 aa d6 5d 4f a9 9c 4c bc b0 6a 65 d9

Thanks

• Edited by Gal A Wednesday, September 25, 2019 2:42 PM
    Wednesday, September 25, 2019 2:42 PM

Answers

• Hi,
    Would you please tell me how things are going on your side. If you have any questions or concerns about the information I provided, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Best Regards,
    Daisy Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Gal A Friday, November 8, 2019 3:47 PM
    Friday, October 4, 2019 4:27 AM

All replies

• Hello,
    Thank you for posting in our TechNet forum.

According to our description, where do we manage to add DNS,Mail,IP and more?

Do we want to add these on computer certificate? If so and if we issue certificate with certificate template, we can try to set certificate template as below:

1. Select Supply in the request on Subject Name tab of the certificate template.

2. Issue this certificate template to Certificate Templates container on CA server.

3. Request certificate with MMC console. 
    Right click Certificates container->All Tasks->Request New Certificate.

4.Click Next->Next and select the certificate template we just created. We can see DNS,Mail,IP and other information we want on Alternative Name.

Here is a certificate I have enrolled.

Best Regards,
    Daisy Zhou

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 26, 2019 6:47 AM
  • Hi,
    If this question has any update or is this issue solved? Also, for the question, is there any other assistance we could provide?

Best Regards,
    Daisy Zhou

Monday, September 30, 2019 8:15 AM
  • Hi,
    I am just writing to see if this question has any update. If anything is unclear, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Daisy Zhou

Monday, September 30, 2019 10:09 AM
  • i managed to add: DNS,Mail,IP using certsrv attribute field , but i need the flowing SAN result

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 5:20 PM
  • Hi,
    We can try the steps I provided.

If it does not work, would you please describe "i managed to add: DNS,Mail,IP using certsrv attribute field , but i need the flowing SAN result" in details?

Best Regards,
    Daisy Zhou

Wednesday, October 2, 2019 9:00 AM
  • Hi,
    Would you please tell me how things are going on your side. If you have any questions or concerns about the information I provided, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Best Regards,
    Daisy Zhou

• Marked as answer by Gal A Friday, November 8, 2019 3:47 PM
    Friday, October 4, 2019 4:27 AM