none
CURSOR REMOVER RRS feed

• Question

• TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, I'VE E-MAILED AND ASKED SO MANY PEOPLE YOUR MY LAST RESORT I CAN'T REMOVE THE BUILT IN CURSOR OR POINTER, FROM MY WINDOWS 7 MADE BY ACER LAPTOP.IT'S IN MY WAY IT JUMPS ALL AROUND AND PUTS LETTERS IN WORDS WHERE TH EIR NOT SUPPOSED BE.MAY I POSSIBLY GET YOUR HELP TO GET THIS NUISENCE REMOVED ERMANENTLY TAKEN OFF MY NEW LAPTOP? I'D REALLY APPRECIATE YOU IF YOU WOULD PLEASE  TAKE IT OUT FOR GOOD...... IT'S TAKEN ME AN HOUR TO TYPE THIS. MAY I PLEASE GET YOUTO E-MAIL ME  & TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF THE ANNOYING THING. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH KIM BARLOW
    • Edited by Smarter than you'll ever know Sunday, November 6, 2011 8:37 PM CURSOR NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM MY ACER LAPTOP ITS IN THE WAY CONSTANTLY IT TAKES HOURS TO E-MAIL IT JUMPS ALL AROUND
    Sunday, November 6, 2011 8:03 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please do not use all capital words to reply your problem next time.

And about your problem, could you please make a screenshot for me?

How to capture a screenshot to Technet Forum

=========================

1)       Press the Print Screen key (PrtScn) on your keyboard.

2)       Click the "Start" menu, type "mspaint" in the Search Bar and Press Enter.

3)       In the Paint program, click the "Edit" menu, click "Paste", click the "File" menu, and click "Save".

4)       The "Save As" dialogue box will appear. Type a file name in the "File name:" box, for example: "screenshot".

5)       Make sure "JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF)" is selected in the "Save as type" box, click “Desktop” on the left pane and then click "Save".

6)       Then Upload to SkyDrive.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, November 8, 2011 2:36 AM