Outlook account don work. RRS feed

All replies

• Hi E. Morina,

Thanks for visiting our forum.

>> Could you  check my account on outlook it is xxxxxx@xxxx.com i need it for school work.

It seems that you have encountered troubles when using your email account.

Are you using Outlook desktop client? If so, what's the version of your Outlook? (File > Office Account > About Outlook). Please make sure you have upgraded your Outlook to the latest version.
    What's the type of your account? POP, IMAP or Exchange?
    Did you get any error prompts or error codes when the issue happens?

If you are having trouble with using your email account in Outlook desktop client, as a workaround, please try to log in to your web mail and see if it could work fine.

Besides, to better solve your issue, please provide me with more information related to your issue such as screenshots so that I can do further researches. You could upload the screenshots to OneDrive and then copy the picture link to reply. (Notice: Please hide your personal information in the screenshot for security.)

Any update, please feel free to post back.

"Outlook IT Pro Discussions" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to the sticky post for more details.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

"Outlook IT Pro Discussions" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A! We invite you to post new questions in the new forum.

For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Monday, July 27, 2020 7:28 AM
  • Hi ,

Have you got your issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you.

If you have any update about this issue, please feel free to post back.

"Outlook IT Pro Discussions" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to the sticky post for more details.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

"Outlook IT Pro Discussions" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A! We invite you to post new questions in the new forum.

For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, July 31, 2020 9:41 AM