none
Kernel-PnP Id 219 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I warning that since I installed the update: Wireless Keyboard Filter: Can not load the driver \ Driver \ WUDFRd for the device {C5A047D8-CB5B-40E9-B9E3-316AB06B5A18} \ WirelessKeyboardFilter \ 8 & 3985de2 & 0 & 01.

I have the mouse is wireless (Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500), while the PS2 keyboard.

How can I remove the driver without WirelessKeyboardFilter you install again ??

I already tried to remove it from devices, but when you restart you reinstall ....

Thank you

PS. This problem is also present on Insider version .....

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit ASUS P5G41T-M LE Ram 4GB

• Edited by alpha45 Thursday, May 12, 2016 12:30 PM
    Thursday, May 12, 2016 12:29 PM

Answers

• I solved it by restoring the old keyboard driver.
    Hello

Windows 8.1 Pro 32-Bit Media Center ASUS P5G41T-M LE Ram 4GB

• Marked as answer by alpha45 Saturday, May 14, 2016 6:17 PM
    Saturday, May 14, 2016 6:17 PM

All replies

• Hi alpha45,

have you checked the WIKI article below?

Event ID 219: Windows Kernel PNP

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/3164.event-id-219-windows-kernel-pnp.aspx (should also applys to Windows 10)

Suggestions should be:

Check with your device manufacturer to determine if there is an updated device driver available and if Windows 10 is supported.

If you cannot identify the device driver that is causing this event, use Device Manager to troubleshoot device errors.

Occasionally, the Windows operating system might not be able to find a driver for your device. If this happens, check the manufacturer's website for a driver or update for the device, or try installing any software that came with the device. For more information, see What to do when a device isn't installed properly

More information, please check the WIKI articles.

If any further assistance needed, please post back.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 13, 2016 5:28 AM
  • I solved it by restoring the old keyboard driver.
    Hello

Windows 8.1 Pro 32-Bit Media Center ASUS P5G41T-M LE Ram 4GB

• Marked as answer by alpha45 Saturday, May 14, 2016 6:17 PM
    Saturday, May 14, 2016 6:17 PM
  • Thanks for the update.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 16, 2016 6:47 AM