none
"The specified procedure could not be found" Error receiving while RDP RRS feed

• Question

• "The specified procedure could not be found" Error receiving while RDP the Citrix server

After restarting the Remote desktop services we are able to do the RDP.
    So please guide me what would be the reason for this error. No error logs found in Event viewer.

Friday, May 31, 2019 2:45 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I want to confirm with you if you using MSTSC(Remote Desktop Client) to establish remote desktop connection?

If possible, please running “sfc /scannow” to check/repair system files. Besides, as you had mentioned that, manually re-start Remote desktop services resolves the problem temporarily, please check Event Viewer and Task Manager to confirm that if there is any crashing relate process & event. 

Also, please make sure that remote system has enough free resources, such as CPU, RAM, Disk and Network for remote request when such problem happens. 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 3, 2019 5:42 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang      

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 4, 2019 6:04 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Please click “Mark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 9:43 AM