none
My computer doesn't connect to the internet RRS feed

• General discussion

• My computer is a Windows 7. Early in the morning, there was a slight malfunction with the internet service in the office. After the internet was reestablished, I reconfigured the internet configurations in all the computers and gadgets in the office, all save the one Microsoft computer in the whole office. The machine recognizes that there are plenty of other wifi network nearby and can easily get access to it. All but the one wifi that matters. It says that the current configuration does not coincide with the previous one. I think that means that it lost the password of the wifi network we want it to connect. I have the password at hand and I am more than eager to input the password, if the computer would only allow me. What can I do?
    Friday, July 19, 2013 5:31 PM

All replies

• Hi,

delete the new connection and return to using the old one.

Regards

Rob^_^

Saturday, July 20, 2013 2:31 AM
  • Hi,

Sorry, you are asking in the wrong forum. This forum is for question about the Internet Explorer. I suggest to post the question on Windows 7 Networking forum for furhter help.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=w7itpronetworking

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Tracy Cai
    TechNet Community Support

Sunday, July 21, 2013 4:17 AM