Ok so every time I go to one specific website I ge the message that "only secure information will be viewed" or something similar. on top of that I get "error: operation aborted" can some one help me to disable this
In another way, you may run Internet Explorer with “no-add-ons” model.
1. Open Start Menu, then click all programs, select Accessories, open the system tools;
2. Right-click Internet Explorer(No Add-ons), run as Administrator.
If the problem disappears, it could be caused by Internet Explorer add-ons, you could try following steps to narrow down.
1. In Internet Explorer, click Tools and click Manage add-ons.
2. Disable the add-ons and keep the needed items on.
3. After finding the related item, double click the item and select Remove.
4. Restart Internet Explorer and check the issue again.
If the issue persists, you could restore the Internet Explorer by turn off and turn on the IE feature in the control panel ->Programs and Features.
Note: Before you restore Internet Explorer, please perform a system backup first and backup your favorites.
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.