none
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Protocols.Saml.SamlException: MSIS7012: An error occurred while processing the request. 503 error RRS feed

• Question

• Whenever I try to access mvc aspx app that use ADFS for authentication, I get 503 error. Can anyone guide me how to properly set up an application? I would like to use it as a gateway for my database internal app. Sadly, none of the Internet tutorials were helpful.

I can access federation metadata and IdpInitiatedSignonPage, but when I checked in Event Viewer, I have the following error:

Microsoft.IdentityServer.Protocols.Saml.SamlException: MSIS7012: An error occurred while processing the request. Contact your administrator for details.
       at Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.Protocols.Saml.SamlProtocolHandler.GetSecurityTokenFromSignInResponse(ProtocolContext context)
       at Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.PassiveProtocolListener.ProcessProtocolRequest(ProtocolContext protocolContext, PassiveProtocolHandler protocolHandler)
       at Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.PassiveProtocolListener.OnGetContext(WrappedHttpListenerContext context)

Monday, October 21, 2019 8:55 PM

All replies

• A fiddler trace might help here.

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 2:37 AM
    Owner
  • I will try, thanks.
    Wednesday, October 23, 2019 8:40 AM