none
Can't log into updated websites RRS feed

• Question

• This page can’t be displayed

Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to

All the above are turned on

Is an error message I get when I try to log into 2 websites.  When I call they said both sites have been updated.  I can't get in with chrome or firefox as well.

HELP!!!  Thanks 

Monday, July 6, 2015 11:33 PM

Answers

• Hi Will63 Smith,

Would you please share us the URL you want to get into (We could make a test from our side)?
    What is the system version you are using? Could we get into the two websites before?

Considering this issue occurred with all the browsers, there may be some misconfigurations of the machine resulting in this issue.
    We could try to turn off all the TLS configurations and turn on again to have a check.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015 2:52 AM
  • Hi,

what type of connection are you using?

Is there a blue light on the f12 key? (indicates that wireless networking is turned on). Press it to turn your wireless connector on/off.

Regards.

Rob^_^

Tuesday, July 7, 2015 4:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Will63 Smith,

Would you please share us the URL you want to get into (We could make a test from our side)?
    What is the system version you are using? Could we get into the two websites before?

Considering this issue occurred with all the browsers, there may be some misconfigurations of the machine resulting in this issue.
    We could try to turn off all the TLS configurations and turn on again to have a check.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015 2:52 AM
  • Hi,

what type of connection are you using?

Is there a blue light on the f12 key? (indicates that wireless networking is turned on). Press it to turn your wireless connector on/off.

Regards.

Rob^_^

Tuesday, July 7, 2015 4:23 AM