event ID: 1111 RRS feed

• Domanda

• Hi Everyone,

I get these errors on the server. Please help. Event ID: 1111, Source: TermServDevices.

Driver Microsoft Shared Fax Driver required for printer Fax is unknown. Contact the administrator to install the driver before you log in again.

Driver  Printer model required for printer Printer model is unknown. Contact the administrator to install the driver before you log in again.

giovedì 7 luglio 2011 11:54

Risposte

• Looks like someone whos connecting via RDP has their printers trying to be installed on the server and it's unable to find the drivers.  Since its a fax, I'd say ignore it.  Although even better is disable printer mapping completely from RDP sessions, IMO.

giovedì 7 luglio 2011 21:05

Tutte le risposte

• Looks like someone whos connecting via RDP has their printers trying to be installed on the server and it's unable to find the drivers.  Since its a fax, I'd say ignore it.  Although even better is disable printer mapping completely from RDP sessions, IMO.

giovedì 7 luglio 2011 21:05
  • I de-selected printers mstcs ->Remote Desktop Connection Option ->Local Resources before. I get the same error for printers and faxes. We do not use print server.

venerdì 8 luglio 2011 06:17