none
Exchange 2003 and Error Server ActiveSync id: 3005 (http 409) RRS feed

• Domanda

• We have deployed a server with exchange server 2003 sp 2, in our network topology there is only one server (front / back end). This server is Domain Controller and Dns. In this server we deployed ISA Sever 2006.
    The problem was that for many week the server went well, we have received email, we used owa, oma, outlook client and Iphone with active sync.
    Three week ago the sync with Iphone stops working, without any error message on  IPhone, even the Iphone said  that all folders sync well. I saw in event viewer on the server this error:

"Unexpected Exchange mailbox Server error: Server: [domain.user User: [user@domain] HTTP status code: [409]. Verify that the Exchange mailbox Server is working correctly. "

This error  born each time at the first sync of the pda and I think that is the problem, but i not able to find on internet a trick to resolve this problem .

In these week I have try many  tricks that I have find, like recreate the user, i have try with a new user, I verify all the property in the virtual dyrectory on Exchange, to see the folder NON_IPM_SUBTREE and to clean it, but nothing worked for me.

Another bit of information is that OWA, OMA and Outlook 2003 work fine, both in lan that on internet.

I need help :)

martedì 6 aprile 2010 08:55

Risposte

Tutte le risposte