How do I merge many PST files in Outlook 2010? RRS feed

• Question

• How do I merge many PST files in Outlook 2010?
    Monday, October 19, 2020 8:53 AM

All replies

• The process to merge PST file is similar to split PST files but in opposite manner. You can now move to techietruck the official site that helps you to recovery, migration, and editing of different file format including the PST file into the other or one file format.
    Monday, October 19, 2020 9:12 AM
  • There are many methods to merge the PST files into single one. But I present you the best method to combine the PST files into single one. Check out the best PST Merger Tool, which can easily combine your PST files in all version of Outlook.
    Monday, October 19, 2020 9:18 AM
  • Here is the best solution to your problem, you can try the Softaken Merge Outlook PST Tool for merging your whole PST data into a single PST file. The Merge Outlook PST Tool allows you a combine entire data of PST to one file or folder. It also merges the different sizes of files or unlimited files also. The Merge PST files give you 100% accurate results and never lost your valuable data. Visit here for more info: https://www.softakensoftware.com/merge-outlook-pst.html
    Tuesday, October 20, 2020 6:33 AM
  • With the help of GainTools Merge PST Tool user can easily combine Outlook data with attachments as well. It successfully merge Outlook format without any data loss. It conserves the data and endures the folder hierarchy of PST files in the combine procedure. You can try free demo version to this helpful application that merge first 10 items of each folder.

Tuesday, October 20, 2020 6:33 AM
  • Usually, the merging of several PST files data can be achieved manually or with the PST Merger Tool. The PST Merge aids to oppose the traditional and long method of merging PST files. This software is quick, convenient, and very useful. A few of the essential characteristics of this utility include the fast and secure merging, merging many files at a time, and ability to merge both ANSI and UNICODE kinds of file, and more.

Tuesday, October 20, 2020 6:50 AM
  • While I was going through the similar problem in which I created the old PST files with older Outlook versions, needed a way to import all their data into larger single PST files that can be used with newer Outlook versions. Thus, in essence, I required to merge multiple PST files.

I gave a try to the manual method like to creating a blank PST and then merging the PST file into newly created blank PST with following some steps, it worked. But for users who are not familiar with Outlook wizards or other technical terms may find these steps slightly difficult.

Here is the manual process for Outlook 10:

Part 1: Create a new blank Outlook PST file.

1: Launch MS Outlook application on your computer.

2: Click on Home menu-> Select New Items -> Press on  More Items options-> and then Click on Outlook DataFile.

3:  In the Create or Open Outlook Data File window, choose a location to save the new PST file-> Click OK.

Part 2 – Import PST files into newly created (blank) PST file

Once the file creation is done, you can select the Import option of MS Outlook for importing all the PST files one by one into the new PST file. Follow the Import PST File option using below few easy steps;

1: Click on File menu-> Press on Open tab-> Choose Import option.

2: In the Import and Export Wizard dialog box, click on Import from another program or file from the Options-> and then Press on the Next button.

3: Now, in the Import a file window, Click on Outlook Data File (.pst)-> and then Tap on Next button.

4: After that, click on the Browse button to choose the PST file that you would like to import into a new PST file. Also, choose other options (if needed). Click on the Next button.

5: Now, choose the mailbox folder (of the selected PST file) that you wish to import into a new PST file. Additionally, you can also choose other options (if required)-> Click on the Finish button.

6:  Once the process will start, the importing PST files into the newly created PST files begins.

So the Professional method can be considered widely in this process as it’s not tricky and user friendly, I would recommend you to go for my personal favourite PST merge tool is Stellar Merge Mailbox for Outlook. I have used this tool many times and I think it makes your PST easy to handle. Although merging PST is easy to step, but it’s really prone to corruption and losing all data. But doing it with a tool is safe and hassle-free for satisfactory results.

P.S: If you want I can share the link with you for the tool.

Tuesday, October 20, 2020 8:19 AM
  • If you have to merge multiple PST files and you want to merge them in one PST file, try Mailvita Merge PST for Mac Tool to easily complete this task with a simple mouse click. It supports both ANSI and UNICODE versions PST files and merges multiple PST files in one PST file without any data loss. The software allows users to merge PST files in multiple ways. Users are trial version to merge data by selecting any of the given options. This software supports all Mac OS versions.
    Tuesday, October 20, 2020 11:09 AM
  • Hey,

I tried the steps, however it's time taking. Can you share a tool which can help me?

Thursday, October 22, 2020 12:52 PM