CLR integration with SQL Server 2012 RRS feed

• 質問

• I am trying to create a stored procedure from Visual Studio 2010 using CLR integration with SQL Server 2012 Express. When I try to deploy the stored procedure, it fails. I have enabled CLR integration on the server, and I have created the stored procedure using the same technique I've used in the past with Visual Studio 2008 and SQL Server 2008. Is there something more I need to do with SQL Server 2012? Is there some way to get more information on why the deployment is failing? Any help would be appreciated.
    2012年5月30日 17:13

回答

• Apparently, Visual Studio 2010 doesn't work with SQL Server 2012 by default. To use it with SQL Server 2012, you have to install SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT). You can download it from here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/data/hh297027. Once it's installed, you create a project using the SQL Server Database Project template that's displayed when you select SQL Server from the Other Languages group of the New Project dialog box. Then, to add a CLR object, select SQL CLR C# from the Add Item dialog box and then select the type of object you want to create. After you enter the code for the object and compile it, you use the Publish command in the Build menu to deploy it to SQL Server.
    • 回答としてマーク AnneMMA 2012年5月30日 23:53
    2012年5月30日 23:53