none
VLAN and non-VLAN co-exist

質問

• Hi,

I am using my laptop home and work site. At work site I connect my laptop to a tagged port with 3 VLANs so I setup 3 VLANs on intel Ethernet connection adapter. They works fine. However, my home network has no VLAN setup, and I am not able to connect to home network with same Ethernet port. Is there a way I can connect both Home and work network without deleting/Adding VLANs every time I use different network?

Thanks

2018年7月13日 1:23

回答

すべての返信

• Hi,

If a computer needs to be a tagged member of a VLAN, you must configure a VLAN ID on the network interface controller (NIC) of the computer. All other computers must be untagged. Most wireless access points recognize 802.1Q tags. Most business routers recognize 802.1Q tags. But most home routers do not.

Regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2018年7月13日 8:50
    モデレータ
  • Sorry I do not quite understand your answer. I just want to know if it is possible to use my laptop on both VLAN and NON-VLAN environment without making changes in the NIC configuration.
    2018年7月14日 1:50
  • Ok. I figured out the solution. Create one more untagged vlan solves the problem.
    • 回答としてマーク FQWu 2018年7月17日 5:26
    2018年7月17日 5:26