Custom list item replaced by default values after upgrade RRS feed

• 質問

• Hi community!

I upgraded SCSM to 2019 and all the default list items (the ones that come OOB in SCSM like impact, incident categories, etc) were replaced by the default values.

I tried reimpoting all unsealed MPs (before the upgrade) but no luck...

where are this list items stored (specifically SR Areas)?

Is there a way to replace this default values in an unsealed MP so it doesn't get replace in the next upgrade?

Thanks and regards.

2020年2月27日 16:26

回答

• By default the SR areas are stored in the unsealed MP: Service Manager Service Request Configuration (ServiceManager.ServiceRequest.Configuration.xml).

Moving the default enumeration list items in a different MP isn't that easy and needs some manual "xml coding".

I am not even sure if it's possible in a SCSM environment that is in use because the enum list items are in use in SR work items already.

Andreas Baumgarten

2020年2月28日 18:40

すべての返信

• By default the SR areas are stored in the unsealed MP: Service Manager Service Request Configuration (ServiceManager.ServiceRequest.Configuration.xml).

Moving the default enumeration list items in a different MP isn't that easy and needs some manual "xml coding".

I am not even sure if it's possible in a SCSM environment that is in use because the enum list items are in use in SR work items already.

Andreas Baumgarten

2020年2月28日 18:40
  • Hi,

If the issue has been resolved, please mark it as "Answered". By marking Answers you increase the chances that others searching this forum will find the answer directly rather than re-posting the question. 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2020年3月19日 2:39