none
Will installing windows 8.1 64 bit disconnect my wireless router to my internet?

質問

• Im kinda scared because I dont want to save my files cause idk how but will after installing 64 bit windows 8.1 actually make me delete the wireless internet?

2018年5月12日 9:33

すべての返信

• Are you upgrading from Windows 8.0 64-bit to Windows 8.1 64-bit?  If so, you should not lose your connection to the router.  However, that does depend on whether the current driver is fully compatible with Windows 8.1 64-bit.

If you don't mind providing more details about your situation it would help immensely in determining a valid response to your question.  It is absolutely impossible to provide a logical response without knowing significant details of you situation. 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

2018年5月12日 13:42
  • What is the version before you install Windows 8.1? Did you make a clean install?

Please tell us more information on how you installed the Windows 8.1.

If you perform a clean install/in-place upgrade, it will not keep the wireless connection.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2018年5月14日 4:46