MPInfra_p_ManagementPackInstall failed with exception: Invalid column name 'Pre_ID_.........' RRS feed

• 質問

• I have created a new configuration items sealed MP, with a new attribute 'ID' as the key.

The MP was imported to the SM successfully. After using it for a while, there become a need to make the field 'ID' as auto increment, but when I make it auto increment and try to import the MP again I receive such error:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The management pack import failed. 
    Errors (1):
    Database error. {0} failed with exception: 
    {1}
    : Database error. MPInfra_p_ManagementPackInstall failed with exception: 
    [MP ID: 3955d4f8-e561-26c9-7f33-fade8eb32038][MP Version: 1.0.0.9][MP PKT: 897b67e084f6ae78]  Database error. MPInfra_p_ManagementPackInstall failed with exception: 
    Invalid column name 'Pre_ID_1CBBC584_E871_577F_9ACC_EBC3835A00D7'. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't find a solution yet, appreciated if there is any insight that could help solving this

2019年12月25日 10:52

すべての返信

• Hi,

the column with this ID looks like some kind of view? Do you have some kind of custom views, which involve the Pre_ID? Please try to remove them before impoting the MP.

Regards,

(Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!) Blog: https://blog.pohn.ch/ Twitter: @StoyanChalakov

2019年12月25日 22:00
  • Hi Ahmad,

did you manage to resolve this? Can you please post a short feedback?

Thanks and Regards,

(Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!) Blog: https://blog.pohn.ch/ Twitter: @StoyanChalakov

2020年2月19日 14:26