none
About a management of web application with on IIS 7.5. RRS feed

• 質問

• We were server migration from old windows server 2003 to new windows server 2008 R2.

And we share server hardware platform was replace to new 64bit architectural hardware platform.

Therefore, our company domestic web portal site is use on IIS 7.5 of windows server 2008 R2.

Furthermore, we are use local private DNS and AD server of our company with on windows server 2008 R2.

Such a place, when users of our company were access to our company domestic web portal site form Internet Explorer 8, its displayed “HTTP-Error 500 Internal Server Error” in the Internet Explorer’s window.

With in our company domestic web portal sit do management of user account and access password.

Therefore, occurred this problem, when users entry to access, its input to user account name and password. But not was occurred this problem within old windows server 2003.

Please teach us everyone, why occurred this problem, and how to workaround of this problem.

Thanks you so much.

• 移動 Robin_Ren 2012年10月3日 18:02 merge forum (移動元:Windows Server 2008 R2 全般)
    2011年6月28日 4:18

回答

• Hello i.nakade,

Thank you for vising the Japanese TechNet Forums site. However, unfortunately, I'm afraid it might be difficult for you to get a reply since people usually use Japanese here... I'd like to suggest you post your question in an English forum. Please click here to find an appropriate forum (category), depending on the type of your question. Thank you.

2011年6月28日 5:46
    モデレータ