2020-06 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB4561616) RRS feed

• 질문

• After installing the above update on a customers 2016 Essentials server they found that they were unable to print to their HP DesignJet 111 Roll printer.

We could not find anything wrong and called HP who advised that they had received hundreds of calls about printing problems which they advised were due to this update. The odd thing is that all other printers, including an HP LaserJet M552 continued to work correctly.

As we could find no other explanation we uninstalled the update and hey presto the printer started working again? All seemed well until we tried to remote into the server this morning and received a CredSSP error. We have resolved this by amending the local security policy as detailed in this support article CredSSP encryption oracle remediation

I appreciate that the CredSSP error is due to the fact that the machine I am using to remote in is patched and server is now not patched so this is not really a problem but I am hoping that there is a fix for the printing issue in the works somewhere?

Regards

Geoff

2020년 6월 18일 목요일 오전 7:13

모든 응답