none
PowerPoint Web App ran into a problem opening this presentation

질문

• I keep getting this error on random office files (powerpoint and word) and not sure what is wrong. can someone provide any input/pointers?

I cleared/deleted files in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\OfficeWebApps\Working\d and restarted the server but that did not help it.

• 편집됨 diffident 2018년 6월 25일 월요일 오후 10:54
    2018년 6월 25일 월요일 오후 10:24

답변

• In my case, one of the required services was not running. The service was "Office Web Apps". Once I started it, issue got resolved.
    • 답변으로 표시됨 diffident 2018년 7월 13일 금요일 오후 6:54
    2018년 7월 13일 금요일 오후 6:54

모든 응답

• Hi,

Please try to reset the IE browser to check if it works.

And go to Office Web Apps server and check the latest log file from "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\OfficeWebApps\Data\Logs\ULS" location.

And try to restart the SharePoint server and Office web apps server.

Best Regards,

Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 6월 26일 화요일 오전 6:34
    중재자
  • In my case, one of the required services was not running. The service was "Office Web Apps". Once I started it, issue got resolved.
    • 답변으로 표시됨 diffident 2018년 7월 13일 금요일 오후 6:54
    2018년 7월 13일 금요일 오후 6:54
  • Hi,

Thanks for sharing, it will help others who suck with the problem!

Best Regards,

Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 7월 16일 월요일 오전 1:26
    중재자