none
Project Help

질문

• I am working on a project.  I'm trying to Execute it on SQL.  I keep getting the MSG 142, LEVEL 15, STATE 2, LINE O "Incorrect syntax for definition of the 'Table' constraint"  Can anyone review my code to see why I'm getting this code?  Also if there is something that appears odd, could I be informed as well.

I have it in a word document if someone is able to assist.

2018년 6월 14일 목요일 오전 12:00

모든 응답

• Can you isolate down to the section of code that is producing and error and send the script to us.  

Russel Loski, MCSE Data Platform/Business Intelligence Twitter: @sqlmovers; blog: www.sqlmovers.com

2018년 6월 14일 목요일 오전 12:31
  • I am working on a project.  I'm trying to Execute it on SQL.  I keep getting the MSG 142, LEVEL 15, STATE 2, LINE O "Incorrect syntax for definition of the 'Table' constraint"  Can anyone review my code to see why I'm getting this code?  Also if there is something that appears odd, could I be informed as well.

I have it in a word document if someone is able to assist.

Hi,

>> Can anyone review my code 

Which code?!? where is the information?

If you have issue upload a file to the forum since you are new user here, then (1) upload the file in external site and give us the link. When you give the link do not post it as link but simple text without the starting "http". (2) In order to confirm your account and get the permissionto add links and files, go the forum Forums Issues (not product support. there you will see on the top a thread with the title "Verify Account XX". Add your information there and the team will Verify your Account :-)

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

2018년 6월 14일 목요일 오전 2:24
    중재자