none
Change label in list view

질문

• Hi, anybody know how can I change a specific column label in my list view?

The label is "Content type", I want change to "Type" instead of "content type"

I tried to solve this using many ways in javascript, works but depend of the performance the website the old label appear.

If is possible, if exist, there´s a best solution instead of javascript?

Thanks in advance

2018년 5월 8일 화요일 오전 11:32

모든 응답

• Hi,

In SharePoint 2013, I suggest you use Client-side rendering (JS Link) to achieve it.

The following article with code examples for your reference:

Client-side rendering (JS Link) code samples

https://code.msdn.microsoft.com/office/Client-side-rendering-JS-2ed3538a

And you can provide the image of the list view for further research.

Best Regards,

Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 5월 9일 수요일 오전 1:32
    중재자
  • Hi,

You can change the column's label but its not for specific view. Please go to List Settings-->Columns, click on the content type there change the display name as you wanted.

Murugesa Pandian MCSA,MCSE,MCPD

Gear up for some solid action by doing. Slide,theory and blog won't useful much. 
    After all world likes only doers not sayers/speakers .

2018년 5월 9일 수요일 오전 3:31
  • Hi,

Would you please provide us with an update on the status of your issue?

Best Regards,

Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 5월 15일 화요일 오전 9:39
    중재자
  • Not solved at the moment, I just solved this with javascript code!
    2018년 6월 14일 목요일 오전 11:57
  • Hi,

Did you try to use JSLINK to achieve it?

I suggest you provide the screenshots for further research.

Best Regards,
    Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2018년 6월 15일 금요일 오전 2:13
    중재자