none
PowerApps - Cascading Drop Downs (Edit Mode)

질문

• I have created a SharePoint Custom Form using PowerApps. I am using Cascading Drop Downs which seem to be working correctly. However, when I go to edit an entry in my SP list, the original drop down selections are showing up and NOT the selections that my users made (and what is showing in the SP list). Am I doing something wrong?

BNM OBG

2018년 6월 14일 목요일 오후 6:28

답변

• I actually found that I just needed to put Parent.Default in the drop down default field.

BNM OBG

• 답변으로 표시됨 BNMOBG 2018년 6월 21일 목요일 오후 2:06
    2018년 6월 21일 목요일 오후 1:31

모든 응답

• Hi,

On your edit form, you need to change the default to 

{‘@odata.type’ : “#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedReference”,
    Id:DropdownLocation.Selected.ID,
    Value:DropdownLocation.Selected.Title
    }

Please refer this link for further understanding.

Murugesa Pandian MCSA,MCSE,MCPD

Gear up for some solid action by doing. Slide,theory and blog won't useful much. 
    After all world likes only doers not sayers/speakers .

2018년 6월 14일 목요일 오후 6:51
  • Thanks for your quick reply. I don't have and Edit Form. I am using the Custom Forms option for a SP list. I am not building an App.

BNM OBG

2018년 6월 14일 목요일 오후 7:01
  • Hi,

We mainly discussed SharePoint Development question in this forum, as this question is more related to PowerApps, I would suggest you could create a new thread in PowerApps forum here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/PowerAppsForum1

And you could refer the steps to create Cascading Dropdown in PowerApp with SharePoint list data from here:

How to: Use cascading drop-down lists in PowerApps

Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 6월 15일 금요일 오전 9:17
  • I actually found that I just needed to put Parent.Default in the drop down default field.

BNM OBG

• 답변으로 표시됨 BNMOBG 2018년 6월 21일 목요일 오후 2:06
    2018년 6월 21일 목요일 오후 1:31
  • Hi,

Thanks for your sharing the solution and I would suggest you could Mark your reply as answer so that it could help others who stuck with the same issue in the forum.

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 6월 21일 목요일 오후 2:04