none
클라이언트에서 발생한 프로토콜 오류(코드 0x1104) 때문에 이 세션의 연결이 끊어집니다. 원격 컴퓨터에 다시 연결하십시오. RRS feed

• 질문

• 원격데스크톱 연결은 전에 몇번 성공했었는데 아예 되지를 않네요... wol하는 방법을 인터넷찾으며 따라해보다가 원격을 연결하려니 아예 되지를 않더라고요.....그거 때문일까요ㅠㅠ
    2018년 10월 2일 화요일 오후 12:27

모든 응답

• 안녕하세요,

하기 내용을 참고하여 주시기 바랍니다.

"Case 1: The terminal server is running an application that using the same port as the TS.

Case 2: The server comes with two NICs and each of them has default gateway. That messes the routing table. No computer should have two default gates.

Case 3: The client has XP\Win 7 as Remote Host with DHCP setup. The remote client may receive this error when the Remote host IP changes.

Case 4: I had this problem when I moved a server from a location to another.
    My 2003 server has got two NIC and I used one for the first location and the
    other for the second location. When I tried to connect with RDP to this server I found this problem. Looking for a solution in Terminal Services Configuration, I've founded it by authorizing the second Nic to be used for RDP.

Case 5: Some software may changes the port #. You can disable the antivirus software and change the port to 3389 to see whether the issue still exists."

2018년 10월 5일 금요일 오전 12:34
    중재자