none
The partial project item type does not have a value for this property - Visual Studio 2015/SharePoint 2016

질문

• I have added a new VisualWebPart to one of my existing SharePoint solutions. It builds fine but when I try to deploy, it throws below error in my Visual Studio. I am using Visual Studio 2015 with update 3.

Error: The partial project item type does not have a value for this property

• 편집됨 ghsajith 2018년 6월 14일 목요일 오전 9:12 update
    2018년 6월 14일 목요일 오전 9:11

모든 응답

• Hi,

Please open the SharepointProjectItem.spdata file of this VisualWebPart, check whether the “SupportedTrustLevels” and “SupportedDeploymentScopes” attributes are missing in <ProjectItem> element.

Add the following attributes to <ProjectItem> element.

SupportedTrustLevels="All"  SupportedDeploymentScopes="Site"

Note: The SharepointProjectItem.spdata file will not be visible in the Solution if "Show All Files" is not selected.

For more information about the contents of .spdata files, see SharePoint Project Item Schema Reference.

Best Regards,

Linda Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 6월 15일 금요일 오전 6:23
    중재자
  • I tried the above step before. It did not work.
    2018년 6월 17일 일요일 오전 9:35
  • Hi,

Please create a new project and try building a simple solution. Check the attributes in the SharepointProjectItem.spdata file. Then, deploy this solution. See if the issue still occurs.

Best Regards,

Linda Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 6월 19일 화요일 오전 4:39
    중재자
  • Created new project and  added SupportedTrustLevels="All"  SupportedDeploymentScopes="Site"  in the SharepointProjectItem.spdata file

Still the same issue

2018년 6월 19일 화요일 오전 6:47