none
Few questions about office365

질문

• Hello

Please answer me of my some questions.

1- Difference between E3 and E5 plans.

2- If we have 50 licenses in our plan and we want to buy more then how we can buy?

3- What is mean by Pilot user?

4- When we are clicking on Tools in admin center. There is a one option. 'Run the office 365 health readiness and check' when we use this option. thanks

Regards

2018년 5월 13일 일요일 오후 11:10

모든 응답

• Hi chapter,

This forum focuses on general discussion for Office 365 ProPlus which is the Office applications included in Office 365 Plans. Your questions are related to Office 365 Enterprise plan. It is suggested to contact Microsoft Office 365 sale support for more suggestion before you bug it. For example: You can click Chat now in Office 365 purchase page to chat with support:

Alternatively, you can ask a question in Office 365 for Admin forum for more help:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_o365admin-mso_dep365-mso_o365b

Based on my knowledge, compared with Office 365 E5 with E3 plans, E5 includes more services than E3 plan. For example:

• Skype for Business Online: Office 365 Enterprise E3 includes Skype for Business Online Plan 2 without any client limitations. Office 365 Enterprise E5 contains Phone System, Audio Conferencing, and Calling Plan capabilities. It includes Skype for Business Online Plan 2 with voice support and without any client limitations. 
    • Power BI: Office 365 Enterprise E5 contains advanced personal and organizational analytics with MyAnalytics and Power BI Pro. But no Power BI service in E3 plan.

For more details about the differences between Office 365 Enterprise plan, please read:
    https://products.office.com/en-us/business/compare-more-office-365-for-business-plans

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 5월 14일 월요일 오전 5:58
    중재자
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it? Please feel free to post back if you need further help.

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 5월 21일 월요일 오전 9:08
    중재자
  • Anything unclear about my replies? Feel free to post back if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

2018년 5월 25일 금요일 오전 9:19
    중재자