none
Can't create new team project in TFS RRS feed

• 질문

• I have a problem in TFS.

I'm using SQL Server 2008 R2.

When I create a new team project in visual studio 2010, it has an error. 

The message like this.

TF30177 : Team Project Creation Failed

New Team Project Wizard encountered the following error and could not contiune.

Error
    The Project Creation Wizard encountered an error while creating reports to the SQL Server Reporting Services on http://idg/ReportServer/ReportService2005.asmx.
    Explanation
    The Project Creation Wizard encountered a problem while creating reports on the SQL Server Reporting Services on http://idg/ReportServer/ReportService2005.asmx. The reason for the failure cannot be determined at this time. Because the operation failed, the wizard was not able to finish creating the SQL Server Reporting Services site.
    User Action
    Contact the administrator for the SQL Server Reporting Services on http://idg/ReportServer/ReportService2005.asmx to confirm that the SQL Server Reporting Services server is running and you have sufficient privileges to create a project. Your user account on SQL Server Reporting Services must have Content Manager permission to create a new project. Also, you might find additional helpful information in the project creation log. The log shows each action taken by the wizard at the time of the failure and may include additional details about the error.

Warning
    TF30144: The New Team Project Wizard attempted to roll back all of the steps taken to this point but was unsuccessful. Contact your Team Foundation Server administrator for further instructions. 

I already checked the log. 

rsReportServerDatabaseError

The message is that it occurs an error in Reporting Server in the database.
    This can be caused within a database connection failure, timeout or low disk status.

1. I tried to check member's permission to Team Foundation Content Manager in SQL Server Reporting Services.
    2. to Restart SQL Server in Sql Server Configuration Manager.

But, still, I could not figure it out.

I found that one table "ReportServer" in my tfs database got suspect Status.

There are TfsReports, Tfs2010OlapReportDs and Tfs2010ReportDS.
    When I cliked my tfs database which is
    TfsReports/IdxCollection, the same error log I told you is occurred.

rsReportServerDatabaseError

The message is that it occurs an error in Reporting Server in the database.
    This can be caused within a database connection failure, timeout or low disk status.

Anyone can help me about it please?

2013년 5월 21일 화요일 오전 1:53

답변

• Visual Studio 를 재설치 후 다시 생성해 보시기 바랍니다.

해외 포럼에 유사이슈를 확인해보시기 바랍니다.

[참고자료]

TF30177: Team Project Creation Failed ReportService2005.asmx

제시해 드린 답변이 도움이 되었기를 바랍니다.

답변이 문제 해결에 도움이 되었다면 답변으로 채택을 부탁드립니다.
    하지만 문제 해결이 되지 않아서 정확한 답변을 원하는 경우에는 문제의 정보를 더 자세하게 답변으로 제공해주시기 바랍니다.

2013년 5월 23일 목요일 오전 9:29
    중재자