none
iphone 11 pro , OS : ios13, connect Error RRS feed

• 질문

• Turn on the VPN
    An error occurs when the PC IP and port number to be connected are entered in PC Name.

Unable to connect

We couldn't connect to the remote PC.

Make sure the PC is turned on and connected to the network, and that remote access is enabled.

Error Code: 0x204

There is one more Android phone, so it works fine when I connect to RD Client but only the iPhone error occurs
    Help.

And the port 3389 of the remote PC to be connected is set to be connected to the public.

• 편집됨 박경도 2019년 12월 5일 목요일 오전 1:34
    2019년 12월 5일 목요일 오전 1:29

모든 응답

• HI
    1.can you enter winver in command prompt on client win10 computer and remote pc then look the os version and os version number ?[for example windows 10  enterprise 1809 (os build 17763.316)]

2."There is one more Android phone, so it works fine when I connect to RD Client but only the iPhone error occurs"
    do you mean you can use Microsoft remote app which is installed Android phone to remote access the remote pc ,but you can not use Microsoft remote app which is installed iphone to remote access the same remote pc?
    can you use remote desktop connection on win10 client to remote access the issue remote pc ?

3.if there is only iphone can not remote access remote pc ,what's your ios version on iphone ?
     if you go to apple store to download and install Microsoft remote desktop 10.0.1 ,will the problem persist ?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• 답변으로 표시됨 박경도 2019년 12월 9일 월요일 오전 2:44
    • 답변으로 표시 취소됨 박경도 2019년 12월 9일 월요일 오전 2:44
    2019년 12월 5일 목요일 오전 9:44
    중재자
  • The operating system of the remote PC is (Windows 7 Enterprise K build 7601 : service pack 1 or Windows 10 Enterprise).

The RD Client worked fine on the Galaxy Note 8.
    What doesn't work is the iPhone 11 Pro I'm using
    OS is ios13.

You will be connected when you use Wi-Fi. However, there is a problem when connecting via LTE.

• 편집됨 박경도 2019년 12월 9일 월요일 오전 8:03
    2019년 12월 9일 월요일 오전 1:15

• HI
     if we go to apple store to download and install Microsoft
    Remote Desktop iOS Beta client and remote desktop client 10.0.0 and remote desktop client 10.0.1 ,is there any version of  Microsoft remote desktop can solve your issue ?

Microsoft Remote Desktop iOS Beta client 
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/remote/remote-desktop-services/clients/ios-whatsnew
    Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.0.0 and10.0.1
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-remote-desktop/id714464092

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019년 12월 9일 월요일 오전 10:50
    중재자
  • Hi Guys,

I have the same problem with iOS, my TestFlight says "Microsoft Remote Desktop Beta is full."

The PC where I'm trying to connet is a Windows Server 2016 and I'm using Remote Desktop for iOS 10.0.1

I also tried to connect to another Windows Server 2012 and it's working with my version..

When we try to connect with an older Version from Remote Desktop for iOS 8.x.x everything is working fine.

Thanks for your Help

Gabriel

2019년 12월 9일 월요일 오후 12:35
  • HI

"I have the same problem with iOS, my TestFlight says "Microsoft Remote Desktop Beta is full."

The PC where I'm trying to connet is a Windows Server 2016 and I'm using Remote Desktop for iOS 10.0.1"
    did your issue also happen when you use Microsoft remote app( with 10.0.1) in 4G+ Mobile cellular network on iphone (ios 13) ?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

• 답변으로 제안됨 Gabriel_Munich 2019년 12월 12일 목요일 오전 8:15
    • 답변으로 제안 취소됨 Gabriel_Munich 2019년 12월 12일 목요일 오전 8:15
    2019년 12월 11일 수요일 오전 7:43
    중재자
  • HI

"I have the same problem with iOS, my TestFlight says "Microsoft Remote Desktop Beta is full."

The PC where I'm trying to connet is a Windows Server 2016 and I'm using Remote Desktop for iOS 10.0.1"
    did your issue also happen when you use Microsoft remote app( with 10.0.1) in 4G+ Mobile cellular network on iphone (ios 13) ?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

Yes we are using Microsoft remote App (10.0.1) in 4G cellular on iOS 13
    2019년 12월 12일 목요일 오전 8:18
  • HI
    If we use Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.0.2 on ipad ,will the problem persist ?

Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.0.2
    https://apps.apple.com/sg/app/microsoft-remote-desktop/id714464092

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

2019년 12월 25일 수요일 오전 9:42
    중재자
  • HI
    Is there any progress on your question?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

2020년 1월 3일 금요일 오전 2:59
    중재자
  • HI
    Is there anything to help you?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

2020년 1월 6일 월요일 오전 7:20
    중재자