none
problem in share with me (search role ) RRS feed

• 질문

• hi i have problem with share the file with other and the event log is here  

the share file with other people is very important

and new share is not run

A database error occurred. Source: .Net SqlClient Data Provider Code: 220 occurred 0 time(s) Description:  Error ordinal: 1 Message: Arithmetic overflow error for data type smallint, value = 32768., Class: 16, Number: 220, State: 1    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString, Boolean isInternal, Boolean forDescribeParameterEncryption)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry, SqlDataReader ds, Boolean describeParameterEncryptionRequest)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe, Int32 timeout, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
       at Microsoft.Office.Server.Data.SqlSession.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlCommand command, SqlInfoMessageEventHandler handler)
       at Microsoft.Office.Server.Data.SqlSession.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlCommand command)
       at Microsoft.Office.Server.Search.ManagedSqlSession.ExecuteNonQuery()

would u plz help me

2019년 10월 22일 화요일 오후 2:08

답변

• Hi Black,

What's the problem when you share files with other users? You can provide some more detailed explanations.

Is there any error information on the page?

Judging from the error information, this is a search problem.

You can try methods below for narrowing down your issue : 

1. Run services.msc and restart SharePoint Server Search 16.

2. Reset index.

3. Re-create Search Service Application.

4. Reset IIS.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• 답변으로 표시됨 Black_Roze 2019년 10월 26일 토요일 오전 5:41
    2019년 10월 23일 수요일 오전 7:43

모든 응답

• Hi Black,

What's the problem when you share files with other users? You can provide some more detailed explanations.

Is there any error information on the page?

Judging from the error information, this is a search problem.

You can try methods below for narrowing down your issue : 

1. Run services.msc and restart SharePoint Server Search 16.

2. Reset index.

3. Re-create Search Service Application.

4. Reset IIS.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• 답변으로 표시됨 Black_Roze 2019년 10월 26일 토요일 오전 5:41
    2019년 10월 23일 수요일 오전 7:43
  • tnx

its work

would plz tel me when the share the file or folder  immediately  show  in "share with me "  

some times its about 3 min to show some times 7 or 10 minuets

do have any solution for my problem ?

2019년 10월 26일 토요일 오전 5:45