none
Reinstall Offixe issue

질문

• It is asking me to reinstall Office, but I always was installed. I have just had a Windows 10 update, and now this request appears. When i click 'next, is says it cannot locate the server...
    2018년 6월 5일 화요일 오후 11:16

모든 응답

• It is asking me to reinstall Office, but I always was installed. I have just had a Windows 10 update, and now this request appears. When i click 'next, is says it cannot locate the server...

Hi Jamie,

When did the issue happen? Would you mind to share the screenshot when the issue occurred?

Additionally, please check your current Office version: Open Word 2013, go to File > Account, under Product Information, collect the product name. Click About Word to collect the build number.

Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, click Office app, click Change > Repair to repair Office. Then check if the issue can be fixed.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 6월 6일 수요일 오전 7:26
    중재자
  • Hi,

Any update on the issue?

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 6월 11일 월요일 오전 9:53
    중재자