none
[SOLVED] Windows Server 2019 Multiple IP Addresses, problem. RRS feed

• 질문

• I have two physical network adapters on my windows server 2019, and one Virtual adapter, the other two are being used for Hyper-V machines. The problem I am facing is that for example if, I want remote into my server via hostname, each time that hostname will pick any of those three IP addresses that corresponds to three adapters. I tried deleting dns records, but they auto populate when Windows Server is restarted as "parent name" something, How do I make it so windows server uses only one ip address as default.

Thanks,

• 편집됨 manjotsc 2019년 9월 8일 일요일 오전 12:50
    2019년 9월 7일 토요일 오전 5:13

답변

• If you have a dedicated network adapter for the Hyper-V Host first deselect Allow management operating system to share this network adapter option on your virtual switch and check the status. 

Microsoft Certified Professional

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

• 답변으로 제안됨 Dave PatrickMVP 2019년 9월 7일 토요일 오후 2:16
    • 답변으로 표시됨 manjotsc 2019년 9월 8일 일요일 오전 12:49
    2019년 9월 7일 토요일 오전 8:17

모든 응답

• If you have a dedicated network adapter for the Hyper-V Host first deselect Allow management operating system to share this network adapter option on your virtual switch and check the status. 

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

• 답변으로 제안됨 Dave PatrickMVP 2019년 9월 7일 토요일 오후 2:16
    • 답변으로 표시됨 manjotsc 2019년 9월 8일 일요일 오전 12:49
    2019년 9월 7일 토요일 오전 8:17
  • Worked thanks,
    2019년 9월 7일 토요일 오후 11:28
  • Worked thanks,

Please don't forget to mark helpful replies as answer.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

2019년 9월 7일 토요일 오후 11:33