none
Not able to send comments in Planner

질문

• Hello team,

I'm unable to send comments to my team members in Tasks (in Planner). The error being received isYou no longer have access to "0538hfjhj-456hfjhdjf-67fdh-a51h-5768799kklllcdg". Technical details. 

Please help me with this. 

Thanks,

Bran.

Bran

2018년 5월 22일 화요일 오후 2:56

모든 응답

• Hi Bran,

This forum focuses on general discussion for Office 365 ProPlus which is the Office desktop app such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. 

I notice your issue is related to Microsoft Planner product, it is recommended to ask a question in Planner community for more help:
    https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Planner/ct-p/Planner

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 5월 23일 수요일 오전 8:25
    중재자