none
List.WorkflowAssociations is empty

질문

• Greetings!

I've created WF which i need to start on  major version publishing.  Some time ago i  succeeded to bind WF on this event by simple  PS-script  like:

$web = get-spweb -identity "*Site URL*"
    $mylib = $web.Lists["*Library Name*"]
    $wa_guid = ($mylib.WorkflowAssociations | where {$_.Name -like *Workflow unique name*}).Id
    $mylib.DefaultContentApprovalWorkflowId = $wa_guid
    $mylib.Update()

And this worked  those days, but no now. Now i successfully can publish the  WF, i can start it and complete it, but the $mylib.WorkflowAssociations property is still empty.  Property is read-only and i cannot add an object there manually.   I've tried to add subscription  to  sample PS-created WF by  Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowServices.WorkflowServicesManager instance and it was ok, but  this association also has not saved in WorkflowAssociations property. 

I've tried another WF and another  list - the situation is the same. I've tried WF2010 -  WorkflowAssociations property got it's content in this case.  I've checked  another created some time ago lists and WF's - WorkflowAssociations  is not empty.

I have no idea what could be wrong and asking for any advice or idea.

2018년 6월 15일 금요일 오전 6:15

모든 응답

• Hi,

List.WorkflowAssociations won't include SharePoint 2013 platform workflows only return SharePoint 2010 platform workflows.

The right way to get the SharePoint 2013 workflows is using WorkflowServicesManager like the script below:

$web = Get-SPWeb "http://sp/sites/dev"

$wfm = New-object Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowServices.WorkflowServicesManager($web)
    $sub = $wfm.GetWorkflowSubscriptionService()
    $list = $web.Lists["doc2"]
    $WF = $sub.EnumerateSubscriptionsByList($list.ID) | Where-Object {$_.Name -eq "doctest13"}
    Write-Host $WF

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 6월 18일 월요일 오전 4:59
  • Hi,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

You can mark the helpful post as answer to help other community members find the helpful information quickly.

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 6월 21일 목요일 오전 7:24