none
sign in is blocked

질문

• I attempted to recover my account which my sign in is blocked because i entered too many incorrect passwords.So i looked up a way on how to do it,but it says i must sign in with my account which is blocked so i cant do anything.so i reset my password and recovered my account but im still blocked.

need help please.

2018년 7월 6일 금요일 오후 5:21

모든 응답

• Hi Miguel,

Welcome to the Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus Planning, Deployment, and Compatibility forum. This forum is for questions, related to setting up and deploying the RTM release versions of Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus.  

From the description in your thread, it seems to me that your issue is not about Office deploying so I am afraid that his is not the appropriate forum for your problem. 

But based on my experience, if you are referring to recovering your Microsoft account, you may refer to the link below for instructions:

Recover your Microsoft account

Hope this can be helpful. 

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 7월 9일 월요일 오전 5:53
    중재자
  • Hi Miguel,

Any update on the issue?

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018년 7월 18일 수요일 오전 1:36
    중재자