none
MIM 2016 Portal - version 4.4.1749 - Event ID1

질문

• Hi,

While accessing the MIM 2016 Portal version - 4.4.1749  I am getting this error on the portal page"Unable to process your request."     and in the event log I can see Event ID 1.

The portal was unable to complete a request and showed a user the default error page.
    An unhandled exception was caught.
    Check the product diagnostic log file and then check the SharePoint log file.

Not sure what could be the issue, anyone has experienced this issue?

Backend is SQL Server 2014 SP2 CU11, Portal and service running on the same server single node Windows 2012R2.

Portal and Service web address - IDweb.domain.contoso.local and IDweb.domain.contoso.local

Any help? Thanks

Regards, Jim MSCS - MCP Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

2018년 5월 29일 화요일 오후 12:29

모든 응답

• Hi JimmySal,

One of the most popular cause of this problem is user permissions for Portal. Please provide more information about the issue - first from the portal error page.

Emil Valiev

2018년 5월 30일 수요일 오전 6:48
  • Hi Emil,

The User is Sharepoint Admin - Install User account used for MIM Portal and Service configuration.

On the Portal Page I get this error message;

Unable to Process your request.

Please contact your helpdesk or system administrator.

Thanks,

J

Regards, Jim MSCS - MCP Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

2018년 5월 30일 수요일 오전 8:47
  • Have you successfully opened Portal page before? Or is this your first attempt to login?

Emil Valiev

2018년 5월 30일 수요일 오전 8:55
  • Hi,

I had opened before but I reinstalled thinking portal is not setup correctly,now I am getting this error. This user worked before could login successfully.

2018년 5월 30일 수요일 오전 9:10
  • Is you issue the same as on screenshot?

If yes then it`s user account issue.

Emil Valiev

2018년 5월 31일 목요일 오후 12:57
  • Hi Emil,

I cannot see more information on the portal like your screenshot. So not sure about this.

How do I enable this advance view for the error?

Thanks

2018년 6월 10일 일요일 오후 7:12