none
Error installing Microsoft Office 2016

모든 응답

• Did a couple of fixes and it still doesn't work.

Tried the MSO removal tool from the official website

Tried uninstalling MSO programs in my computer

Tried disabling all Microsoft services and installing

Currently trying out cmd -> sfc /scannow

Reference: http://mslivehelp.com/tag/30015-11-2147023838-erorr-code-office-2016/

Will update again when i get any progress

• 편집됨 Kelvinou87 2017년 1월 2일 월요일 오후 4:54
    2017년 1월 2일 월요일 오후 4:54
  • Hello Kelvin,

Does "sfc /scannow" command fix the issue for you?

What Office 365 plan are you using?

Do you have any antivirus installed? If so, please try temporarily disable the security software and then test it again.

If you have any proxy configured, please also try temporarily disable the proxy and try installing Office 365 again.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2017년 1월 3일 화요일 오전 7:32
    중재자
  • Had same problem, tried all possible fixes without success. Tried: Disk Cleanup, sfc /scannow, deleted leftover Office files after uninstall, turned off Firewall and antivirus, cleaned up registry, ,and so on without success. The solution for me was to go to Control Panel > Internet Options > Security tab > Trusted Sites > Sites and with no checkmark below the websites box, I added "*.office.com" (without quotes). Make sure that there are no Office processes running in Task Manager, especially Click-to-Run (if so right click > End Task), then go to your MS account and install Office 365 from there . You should probably try this fix first and if it does not work then try the others while still keeping office.com in the Trusted sites.
    2018년 5월 7일 월요일 오후 4:27