none
Group chat link for emails RRS feed

• Question

• How can I include more than one email address using the sip:youremail@company.com

Eg: Email to send to muilple people advising staff that 4 people are providing assistance today to call centre staff. The staff need to use the instant messenger program Microsoft Officer Communicator 2007. I want it like the signature block "click to chat" but the hyperlink in the email goes to the 4 people listed as support. 

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 12:25 PM

All replies

• Hi KS82,

According to your description, you need to add 4 users to a group and let others can send IM to the group.

For this, you could create a distribution list in AD and add the 4 members in the distribution list. If others need to send IM to the group, they only need to search the distribution list in the OCS or add the distribution list to OCS contact list, then they could chat with the 4 members in a group. You could refer to the following KB to find the details about How Do I Add A Distribution List To OCS Contact List? 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, February 21, 2019 2:09 AM
  • Hi KS82,

Is there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 8:20 AM