none
Sync on-prem Exchange 2016 to SfB 2016 Online RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I'vre run into a small problem, I have a customer who wants to have full synchronization between outlook 2016 och SfB Online (especially all the contacts from Outlook should be visible in SfB). And I have search around Technet and Microsoft and can't find any solution for this, and I think it's not possible either (please correct me if i'm wrong).

Second I need a whitepaper or similar that says SfB Online Plan 2 is a part o Office 365, needs to be a Microsoft signed article. Customer doesn't approve a forum answer as a solid answer. Where can I find one?

Regards Mike

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 4:15 PM

Answers

• Hi JaggedClimber,

Agree with Prashant Bhosle, as a supplement, I will share a document about “Comparison: Business Plans Vs. E5, E3 and E1”, please refer to

https://www.agileit.com/news/office-365-license-comparison/

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

For your first question, want outlook contact is visible in SFB client, if you mean the contact in outlook people---My contact---contact, yes, like you said, they won’t be sync.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, March 15, 2018 6:35 AM

All replies

• https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office-365-plan-options.aspx

Office 365 Enterprise E1  - Includes Skype Online Plan 2 with some Client limitations features
    Office 365 Enterprise E3 - Includes Skype Online Plan 2 with no limitations of Features

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 6:34 PM
  • Hi JaggedClimber,

Agree with Prashant Bhosle, as a supplement, I will share a document about “Comparison: Business Plans Vs. E5, E3 and E1”, please refer to

https://www.agileit.com/news/office-365-license-comparison/

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

For your first question, want outlook contact is visible in SFB client, if you mean the contact in outlook people---My contact---contact, yes, like you said, they won’t be sync.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, March 15, 2018 6:35 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update about this issue?

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Monday, March 26, 2018 10:08 AM
  • Yes, I've finally conviced the customer that this is a part Office 365, and also showed him that there are limitations in that plan he has choosen, so yes it's solved.
    Monday, March 26, 2018 10:20 AM