none
Signing out of Lync 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• I am not able to sign out of Lync on my phone. I have looked on the support page, where the procedure is to press the menu button. There is not Menu button available to press. If I clear the app from my list of open apps it will automatically reopen Lync.

Lync 2013 is not compatible with the system at our work, i.e. I'm not able to log in on 2013.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thursday, August 20, 2015 10:20 AM

Answers

• Hi Oliehoek,

Which Lync 2010 mobile client that you are using ?

There should be a “Sign Out” button within the Mobile client.

(This is Lync 2010 for IOS)

If you are using Lync 2010 for Android, you may try pushing the home screen button of your device a little longer the menu will appear.

Best regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 21, 2015 1:26 AM

All replies

• Hi

I am sorry I do not have Lync 2010 on my devices but believe this to be a long standing issue with the mobile client. Something I call an "Undocumented Feature" - code for bug

Have a look at this article to see if it helps your situation

http://windowspbx.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/first-impression-review-of-lync-mobile.html

thanks

Note: Please remember to `Mark as Answered` a post that answers your question and/or `Vote as Helpful` posts that have helped you. This will help others find answers to similar problems. For more Skype for Business help visit: http://www.skype4b.uk Please note that answers are based on my experience and opinion only and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer.

Thursday, August 20, 2015 11:45 AM
  • Hi Oliehoek,

Which Lync 2010 mobile client that you are using ?

There should be a “Sign Out” button within the Mobile client.

(This is Lync 2010 for IOS)

If you are using Lync 2010 for Android, you may try pushing the home screen button of your device a little longer the menu will appear.

Best regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 21, 2015 1:26 AM

This does not work on a Samsung Galaxy S7 running Android.
    Monday, July 11, 2016 4:19 PM