none
Contact Card Missing Member Of Tab RRS feed

• Question

• I just noticed this and am not sure if it is normal behavior but when I look up a contact in Lync and view their contact card, it is missing the Member Of tab but when I pull up that same contact card in Outlook, it will show the Member Of tab. 

Is this normal behavior?

This for Lync server 2010 and client 2010.

Friday, January 18, 2019 2:50 PM

Answers

• Hi,

In my environment, there is also no membership tab with Lync 2010 client, however, if I use Skype for Business 2016, it would display this tab.

It seems that the different display is the normal behavior.

But I found a similar case, you could modify the registry key to make it display in Lync 2010:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/lync/en-US/ad89cc6f-b90c-4a5c-85a5-4656eac7b3b7/lync-2010-contact-card-member-of?forum=ocsclients

Please check the value in his Registry Editor with the following path:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\14.0\common\contactcard

Check the value below:
    DWORD: TurnOffMemberOfTab

If the value set to 1, please change it to 0, restart Outlook and Lync client and test again.

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, January 21, 2019 10:25 AM