none
Lync UCWA to FE and not director RRS feed

• Question

• The Lync Connectivity Analyzer is pointing the UCWA to my Lync Front End server external web service and not my Lync Director.  How do I correct this?

I have tried ReWrite and it to doesn't work.  I don't want to open my lync FE external web services externally because I already have everything going thru Director ext web services.

Anyone know how to correct this?

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:10 PM

Answers

All replies

• Are you talking about Lync Web Meetings for users hosted on the Front End pool?  Even if the meet URL points to the director, you need to publish the external web services FQDN for the Front End pool so that a meeting can take place, there's no way around this. 

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:14 PM
  • No the Mobility piece.  I finally found the command and have it running.  Thanks for the response!
    Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:59 PM
  • Hi Tech564

what do you mean by that, can you share ? thanks

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 3:33 PM