none
Need query to join tables from LCSCDR and QoEMetrics databases RRS feed

• Question

• I have several custom queries for the LCSCDR database, and I've seen a few for the QoEmetrics database. I would like to query the LCSCDR database, but include data from the Device table in QoEmetrics. What fields can be used to join tables between the two databases?
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 6:57 PM

Answers

• Hi Jerry,

You can use the Export option in the toolbar that appears at the top of each report to export the data.

In addition, provide the reference about CDR and QoE database schema. Hope helps.

Noya Liu

TechNet Community Support

Monday, December 12, 2011 6:27 AM

All replies

• Hi Jerry,

You can use the Export option in the toolbar that appears at the top of each report to export the data.

In addition, provide the reference about CDR and QoE database schema. Hope helps.

Noya Liu

TechNet Community Support

Monday, December 12, 2011 6:27 AM
  • Is there a sample query that we can use to join tables between LcsCDR and QoECDR databases.

We tried to use the DialogID as a join attribute but we noticed there are a lot of mismatches between DialogIDs listed in LcsCDR and QoECDR.

Sample query we built is as follows:

SELECT [lsd1].[SessionIdTime], [lsd1].[SessionIdSeq], CAST([ldd1].[ExternalId] AS varchar(775)), CAST([qdd1].[DialogID] AS varchar(775)) AS DialogID, [qsd1].[ConferenceDateTime], [qsd1].[SessionSeq] 
    FROM ((([LcsCDR].[dbo].[SessionDetails] AS [lsd1] 
    LEFT JOIN [LcsCDR].[dbo].[Dialogs] AS [ldd1] 
    ON [lsd1].[SessionIdTime] = [ldd1].[SessionIdTime] 
    AND [lsd1].[SessionIdSeq] = [ldd1].[SessionIdSeq]) 
    LEFT JOIN [QoEMetrics].[dbo].[Dialog] AS [qdd1] 
    ON [ldd1].[ExternalId] = [qdd1].[DialogID]) 
    LEFT JOIN [QoEMetrics].[dbo].[Session] AS [qsd1]
    ON [qdd1].[ConferenceDateTime] = [qsd1].[ConferenceDateTime] 
    AND [qdd1].[SessionSeq] = [qsd1].[SessionSeq]) 
    WHERE [lsd1].[SessionIdTime] > '2017-02-08 00:00:00.000'

Please advise...

Thursday, February 9, 2017 2:52 AM