none
"Microsoft Office word and Excel error"

Question

• There is insufficient memory or disk space. Word cannot display the requested font in Microsoft Word . Excel cannot access "Excel" . The document may be read only  or encryted . Excel can't be accessed . The file may be corrupted , located on a server, that is not responding or read only..

In my microsoft office 365, I have found the error over 4 days and over. I have tested the 4 options that you have given.

Nothing works.

Friday, May 24, 2019 11:04 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What options did you try?

Did this problem appear in all files? 

As you said you have tried several methods, I suggest you try to uninstall Office completely from PC and then re-install it. About how to uninstall Office completely please refer to option 2 from this link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Uninstall-Office-from-a-PC-9dd49b83-264a-477a-8fcc-2fdf5dbf61d8

Please try this method and let me know the result, I'm glad to help you.

Regards,

Emi Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Monday, May 27, 2019 7:54 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Emi Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Thursday, May 30, 2019 9:18 AM