OCS 2007 migration tasks for Lync Server 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

Recently I finished the OCS 2007 migration tasks for Lync Server 2013 by following the link below:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj205375(v=ocs.15).aspx

However I ended up forgetting to uninstall on PROGRAMS AND FEATURES, the archive server,

When I try to uninstall the following error occurs:

"One or more services installed by this product are still active, it is recommended that you turn off before proceeding to remove the server.
    otherwise obsolete settings of the computer or domain, shall remain in Active Directory "

All OCS 2007 services have already been disabled and therefore uninstalled, missing only uninstall the archiving program.

All users have been migrated to Lync Server 2013 and are already working properly.

However I am afraid desinstar archiving program and still remain some obsolete setting in Active Directory.

Can someone help me
    Monday, September 5, 2016 12:03 PM

Answers

• Hi Tiago_Aurelio,

Welcome to post in our forum.

Would you please tell us did you mean you have migrated archiving server successfully to Lync server 2013, and you want to uninstall the archiving server on Lync server 2013 directly ?

Is the archiving server on a separate server or collaborate with others ?

From my point of view, you could try to turn off the server first and then try to uninstall the server.

During the migration, archiving data will not be moved to Lync 2013 infrastructure.

You could try the method in the following link to remove archiving server in your environment

http://www.oiboran.com/step-by-step-migration-from-lync-server-2010-to-lync-server-2013-part-5/

Hope this helpful to you.

Alice Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Friday, September 16, 2016 10:12 AM
    • Marked as answer by Alice-Wang Tuesday, October 11, 2016 12:55 PM
    Tuesday, September 6, 2016 2:38 AM