none
Need Program to Ignore Screen Lock RRS feed

• Question

• I'm currently using screen sharing service ZOOM and need to lock my screen occasionally.

When I lock my screen, I need the streaming service to continue streaming my screen in the background.

I know this is possible because I used another service that worked in this regard, but did not fit any of my other needs.

Is there any way for my to get ZOOM to ignore the fact that the PC has been locked?

Monday, August 28, 2017 5:50 PM

All replies

• Hi Dude,

Our forum focus on the Lync, I just tell you the result about sharing screen in Lync Client.

First , when you use the laptop ,you must set the window sleep time to never, like the following picture.

Then, when you use Lync client share the screen, if you lock the screen , the shared process will be stopped. If you are receiving others share screen, the shared process will continue when you lock the screen.

You could contact ZOOM and ask for a solution.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 9:29 AM