none
Answer Incomming Call is Greyed Out RRS feed

• Question

• Hey,

This problem is concerning OCS 2007 R2.

I have 1 user who is experiencing this problem all other users are fine.

When working away from the company network when an incomming call is recieved from the PSTN "Answer Incomming Call" is greyed out and the call therefore cannot be answered.

Communicator calls are not effected by this only ones generated from the PSTN.

Outgoing calls to the PSTN work fine as do Communicator calls so it seems as though everything is working fine expect that the incomming call from the PSTN cannot be answered.

Any ideas here?

Thanks,
    Andrew

Monday, August 2, 2010 12:02 AM

All replies

• I have just confirmed that I can replicate the issue for all users connected externally. Sorry my mistake.

Any ideas?? Someone please help I cant find any information on this.

Thanks,

Andrew

Tuesday, August 3, 2010 10:17 PM
  • How are you connecting to the PSTN? Gateway, direct sip?

Randy Wintle | MCTS: UC Voice Specialization | Winxnet Inc
    Wednesday, August 4, 2010 12:37 PM
  • Hey,

We actually have 2 gateways each connected to a mediation server. Gateway 1 is a Dialogic Media Gateway and the 2nd newly added gateway is a Cisco 2800.

The problem existed previously on our Dialogic Gateway before we added the Cisco. Now that we have a 2nd Gateway I have moved some test users over and the problem still exists. This coupled with the fact we havent touched the config on the Dialogic leads me to believe that both Gateways are functioning correctly. Also bear in mind the Dialogic setup has been working trouble free for around 2years now.

Any ideas why we can make calls but cannot answer incoming? Is negotiation different in each case?

I cannot see any traffic being blocked by our Firewall.

The communicator Client gets this message after about 5 secs: "the call was disconnected beacuse you stopped recieving audio from...."

I cannot find in info around this the helps narrow our problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew

Wednesday, August 4, 2010 10:31 PM