none
compact and compress pst utility RRS feed

All replies

• MS Outlook saves its data into PST file format. Once you download and install the MS Outlook set up, then a PST file will get created like data .pst that occupies space in the memory to store data such as Emails, emails, contacts, calendars, attached images and other various items. So what happens to the PST files that are deleted? When you delete a file, still space is occupied in a kind of virtual hole in the data file. Also, due to a regular exchange of emails and other data items, it's genuine that your MS Outlook accounts get filled with numerous emails per day.So, maximum users prefer  PST Compress Tool to reduce Outlook file size.It helps to reduce the occupied amount of space on your hard drive and provide a faster and easy to process environment.

visit here for more detail :- 

http://www.softakensoftware.com/compact-pst.html
    Tuesday, June 26, 2018 5:46 AM
  • When you compact your Outlook PST file, it empty the extra space of file. However, to compress your PST File you can use Stellar Outlook Toolkit which has 8 advance tool which are compact pst file, pst repair, split pst, merge PST file, recover deleted Outlook mails, restore Outlook PST password, remove duplicates from Outlook. 
    • Edited by JerryFrey Wednesday, June 27, 2018 8:50 AM font
    Wednesday, June 27, 2018 8:50 AM
  • Hello Alen,

You can understand the whole concept of Outlook PST file in this way. PST file is the database file of MS Outlook. When you are a frequent user of Outlook and you have data in a huge amount, then it becomes necessary to compress the data as, the size of PST file is limited i.e., 20GB in Outlook 2007 and below versions and 50GB in Outlook 2010 and above versions. If the space taken by all of our data exceeds this limit, PST file starts to get corrupted and effects lower Outlook performance with less productivity. To avoid all these hazards, we need to compact and reduce the size of our PST data file. Now, how do we decrease PST size? There are a bunch of methods to reduce the size of a PST file but users mostly prefer to reduce the Outlook data file size automatically, as it is quick and saves a lot time of them. PST Compress Tool is the best software I would say, if you want to compact Outlook PST file size. It is quick, reliable and doesn't effect the integrity of data.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks & Regards,
    Kelvin Howard 
    Thursday, July 5, 2018 9:21 AM
  • Searching on my way, I found a blog post and I would like to share this post here.

https://sites.google.com/view/pstcompress/

I hope, it will help you to compress PST file size without any barrier.

Saturday, August 25, 2018 12:10 PM
  • This will reduce the amount of space that these files occupy on your hard drive. It will also help our Outlook system run more efficiently, especially in opening and closing your Outlook file. Download softaken compress pst

Tuesday, September 4, 2018 6:37 AM
  • If you are looking a tool that can compress Outlook PST files then you can use this Outlook PST Compact Tool will help you to compress and reduce Outlook PST file size and also helps you to store your attachment anywhere in any portable hard drives. Visit at more info: http://www.toolsbaer.com/outlook-pst-compact/
    Wednesday, April 17, 2019 4:49 AM