none
Cannot make video call on lync RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I've set up a standalone LYNC server. Currently all functions of the lync server is working except direct video calls. When I start a call, the user accepts the call but video screen only shows as "user has not started video" on both communicator. Video is already started on both communicator. When I check video settings and run preview, it works fine. Video shows up on preview. It just doesnt work on video calls. Can you help me out. I might just be missing something. Thanks everyone.

Regards,

Eman

All the best, Eman Lacuata
    Tuesday, February 22, 2011 10:12 AM

All replies

• Hi, on this scenario, you have to check if all users are not able to start video call, then check on server if policies are configured correctly in Control Panel, check if firewall blocks connection, check if all services are started up, check if there are errors in Event Logs, at last restart server try again.

If still no luck, would you please enable logging tool with SIPStack checked to get more information about this issue.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:35 AM
  • Hi, Eman, update regard to this issue?
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, March 4, 2011 8:57 AM