none
Deleted RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

I don't think you can do this. It's as design show's like that.

Thamara. MCTS, MCITP Ent Admin, Specialized in U.C Voice OCS 2007 R2 Z-Hire -- Automate IT Account creation process ( AD / Exchange / Lync )

Thursday, February 7, 2013 11:16 PM
  • I would also refer to it as a feature. It lets people know that you are online, but on a mobile device - that, IMO, allows people to factor that into how they wish to contact you.  I am also not aware of any supported method of disabling this feature of endpoint identification when mobile.  As Thamara, stated - this function is by design.

-G

if my post is helpful - please click on the green arrow. (please excuse, in advance, any perceived sarcasm/humor - as I often forget it does not translate through text) :)

Saturday, February 9, 2013 2:37 PM
  • I'm with you.  I see it as a feature for big brother and not having it configurable to be a serious design flaw for those of us who value our privacy.  It is known as presence information and you can only control it up to a point.  If you keep your desktop connection open, the Mobile indicator goes away I think.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/communicator-help/control-access-to-your-presence-information-HA101850361.aspx#_Toc313454535

Sunday, September 1, 2013 3:04 PM
  • Has  this bug been solved?

This is a big threat to privacy, actually in my country it's illegal displaying such information without consent. I really dont know how Microsoft can break our privacy so easily.

Dear MS team, when will you  fix this  bug and restore our privacy?

• Edited by BlackCoal Tuesday, December 12, 2017 8:47 AM
    Tuesday, December 12, 2017 8:47 AM